OPTI DISC CORSE- MEDIUM 12,6MM -100 ΤΕΜ
OPTI DISC EXTRA-CORSE 12,6MM -80TEM
OPTI DISC FINE 12,6MM -100TEM
Finishing and Polishing System
4-grits system for contouring, finishing, polishing and high gloss polishing For composites, glass ionomers, amalgams, semi and precious metals.
OptiDisc is available in three different diameters, to help reaching posterior areas with ease and without harming the soft tissue.
The high performing discs is are now even easier to choose!
The colour coded system allows you to easily identify the appropriate grit level based on your procedural needs.
Gross reduction and contouring. To adjust primary geometric shape of the tooth.
Finishing. To remove composite excess, shape secondary anatomy and finish the restoration.
Polishing. To erase surface scratches and reduce surface roughness below.
*Abrasive particles have no coating*, meaning the moment you fix the disc to the mandrel you are ready to go!
• The translucent material affords great visibility of the working area, for extra precise finishing.
• Flexible – Thin disc allows for greater disc flexibility.
• Long-lasting performance – Made of durable polyester impregnated with aluminium oxide particles.
• Ready to use abrasive layer – Uncoated cutting edges of coarse discs for high efficiency from the start.
Patented mandrel design
• Flush-mounted mandrel and patented retention system ensures precise operation, protecting neighbouring teeth from scratching and soft tissue damage.
• Special coated mandrel is placed below the surface of the disc, for protection against scarring of the restoration and better handling.
• Optimal torque transmission to disc, no sliding and or rpm sensitivity
• The patented shorter mandrel design protects the tooth from scratching and accidental touching that could leave black lines
• Shorter mandrel Facilitates access to posterior and other restricted areas.
Dental finishing and polishing discs
The OptiDisc dental finishing and polishing discs system allows you to obtain a perfect final result for your restorations.
It assists you from contouring to polishing through the different colour coded grit levels available.
This polishing system is a key element to finish off any aesthetic restoration.