Υαλοϊονομερής κονία για εμφράξεις και ουδέτερο στρώμα
Radiopaque glass-ionomer cement with excellent aesthetic properties. Indications:Filling of permanent teeth, classes III and V , laminate filling of permanent teeth, Classes I, III and VLiner under composite or amalgam fill Advantages:BiocompatibleRecommended as a replacement for lost dentin in sandwich techniquesHigh quality aesthetic resultsDurable due to its excellent adhesion to hard dental tissuesX-ray contrastIt releases fluoride for a long timeMechanical properties: compressive strength: 189 MPa (min. 160 MPa).
Radiopaque Glass Ionomer Cement
This conventional self-curing restorative material is suitable especially if you are looking for quality and acceptable price. It has good aesthetic features, adequate bond strength and it is perfect for standard techniques using glass-ionomer cements, e.g. Class I, III and V fillings performed by the “sandwich” technique, liners and core bulid-ups.
- Long-lasting bond due to strong chemical adhesion to the hard dental tissues
- Suitable replacement of lost dentin by sandwich technique (liner type “base”)
- High compressive strength and resistance to abrasion
- Long-lasting release of fluoride ions
- Highly radiopaque material
- Class III and V fillings in permanent teeth
- Class I, III and V laminated fillings in permanent teeth – the “sandwich” technique
- Class I, II, III and V fillings in deciduous teeth
- Adhesive liners under composite or amalgam fillings
- Lost dentin build-ups before preparation for crowns, inlays or onlays, event. aesthetic veneers
- Temporary fillings in permanent teeth
- A.R.T. technique (Atraumatic Restorative Treatment)