Fiber Reinforced Core Material
Build-It FR Fiber Reinforced Core Material is the perfect material to use with FiberKleer 4x and FiberKor Fiber Posts. Formulated to flow and stack without slumping, the material’s unique viscosity enables the clinician to dispense the material and form the core build-up with ease. Specially treated glass fibers provide a minimum compressive strength of 300MPa for a strong and reliable foundation for your indirect restorations. Designed to offer optimal versatility and performance, Build-It FR Core Material self cures in minutes or light cures in seconds to a hard consistency. Choose from shades A2, A3, Opaceous White, Gold, and Blue in either 25ml/48 g auto-mix cartridges or 4ml Mini Mix™ syringes.
- Easy handling – flows and stacks where you want it without slumping
- Versatile – designed to offer optimal versatility and performance
- Proven performance – strong and reliable foundations are clinically tested
- Award-winning – efficient results have won numerous awards
- A fiber reinforced, dual cure post and core build-up resin composite material used for restoring a crown or missing tooth structure.Pentron Build It FR Reinforced Core Material Auto Mix Cartrige 48gr A2Build-It Light Cure Core Material is specifically designed for clinicians that favor the on-command cure afforded by light cure core materials.The high translucency of Build-It Light Cure enables a 10mm depth of cure without the need to build up incremental layers – with as little as 20 seconds curing time per surface.Furthermore, once Build-It Light Cure is polymerized, it is as strong as the original Build-It FR Core Material, with the same mechanical properties.
A proprietary new BisGMA-free resin promotes non-sticky, sculpt-able handling enabling quick and easy adaption to the tooth and post.
Formulated to flow and stack without slumping, the material’s unique viscosity enables it to be used as both a core build-up material and a post cement. Specially treated glass fibers provide a minimum compressive strength of 300 MPa, for a strong and reliable foundation for your indirect restorations. Designed to offer optimal versatility and performance.
Comes with 20 new integrated tips for outstanding performance. The tips are engineered to disengage a twice less material then before, and give the same exact results.
That means that you will enjoy the same performance as before, much longer.
- 10mm depth of cure– streamlines placement and is designed to shorten procedure time
- Ideal hardness– preps like dentin to minimize ditching when transitioning from core material to tooth structure
- Highly radiopaque– enables unmistakable detection on radiographs
- On command light-cure– offers complete control of set time intraorally
- Compatible with 4th-7th generation bonding agents– enables you to use your preferred bonding agent
- BisGMA-free resin– contains no bisphenol A
MADE IN U.S.A