Temporary Crown Resin & Bridge
CharmTemp Crown is a temporary resin type 1. It is non-transparent resin and self-curing in the oral cavity.
Temporar crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, veneers are used in product. It is consist of a total of six colors.
- It must be handled by dentists and dental specialists according to the instructions before using it.
- Recommend the Rubber dam to reduce side effects of using for patients who have a history of severe allergic reaction to this material.
- Do not use to patients who have a skin rash, dermatitis or histories of hypersensitivity.
- Stop applying this material to the patients who have a rash or hypersensitive symptoms during using.
- This material is used only to the oral tissue. Avoid contact with eyes.
- If accidental contact occurs with eyes or skin, wash immediately with much water and seek medical advice.
- Non-specialists must not use this material. Do not use this material for other purposes.
- A protective device for the respiratory tract is highly recommended before a surgical operation.
- Do not use after the expiration date (within 2 years).
- Close the container imediately after use.
- Do not use toghether with maintaining the product contained eugenol.
1. Before the Application
- Check the expiration date and avoid package contamination.
- Follow the instructions for use before using it.
- Place a disposable mixing tip on cartrige.
- Place the cartrige on mixing gun.
- It obtains the impression before construction of abutment.
- Appropriately set the area in accordance with the wall thickness of the temporary crown.
- Clean impression. Using mixing tip, inject temporary resi on a impression.
- After applying a separating agent on the pressure-contacting teeth.
- The self curing ( 1 minute average, remove within 1 minute after pressure- contacting, 1minute 30 seconds to end the cured, finished in 4 minutes).
- After 4 minutes to remove the temporary crown, and determine the non-curing portion.
- The non-curing portion is washed with ethanol.
- Modify the form with carbide bars outside the oral cavity.
- Adjust the occlusion and adhesion using a temporary cement.
Storage and Shelf-Life:
- Waste the disposable mixing tips after using.
- It may be cured by light and then used directly to close the container.
- Store the material in a shady, cool and dry place (2 - 27 °C/35-80 °F).
- 50 ml x 1 cartridge.
- 10 mixing tips.
CharmTemp Crown A2 Υλικό για προσωρινές στεφάνες-γέφυρες
- Κατασκευαστής: DentKits
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: DK10547
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 45,00€